Save the Date for the Second Annual Tournament of Champions August 28, 2015 in Sandy Hook CT! This event is a grassroots waterski tournament for beginner-intermediate sit skiers. Click here to register.
- Both the training & tournament will take place on Friday, August 28th
- The event will be held on Lake Zoar in Sandy Hook, CT
- Please arrive promptly at 8 AM Friday morning for check in/registration
- The morning will consist of a Training Session starting at 8:30 AM and ending at 11:30 AM
- Lunch will be served from 11:45 AM-12:45 PM
- The afternoon will consist of the Tournament starting at 1:00 PM and ending at 4:00 PM
In 2014, sixteen skiers came from across the Northeast region to compete in this competition, which took place August 22 and 23rd on Lake Lillinonah in Southbury, CT. The skiers brought some serious game to this Tournament and impressed us with their skill and incredibly positive energy and spirit. >Click here for photo album.
Congratulations to our Podium Finishers! Competition Results:
1st place: Jared Coppola
1st place: Ken White
2nd place: Brent Cote
3rd place: Woody Wood
2nd place: Sara Tabor
3rd place: Mark Collier
- Class I: Complete motor loss at T-7 or above or comparable disability where there is total loss of muscle function originating at or above T-7.
- Class II: Complete motor loss originating at T-8 and descending through and including L-2 where there may be motor power of hips and thighs. Also included in this class are amputees with bilateral hip disarticulation.
- Class III: All other physical disabilities as related to lower extremity paralysis or paresis originating at or below L-3. All lower extremity amputees are included in this class except those with bilateral hip disarticulation.