Located on Lake Zoar in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, LOF Adaptive Skiers is a place where children, adults, and wounded veterans come to meet for life-changing adaptive sports experiences and meaningful connections. Proud to be a leader in adaptive waterskiing, LOF Adaptive Skiers runs one of the largest and safest adaptive water ski programs in the country. Our programs are safe, professional and tailored to each individual.
Sponsor levels vary by event. Please contact us at 203-426-0666 or email@example.com for more information.
Below is a selection of premier sponsorship opportunities available to businesses and organizations.
Saturday Water Sports Clinic Series –
- Open to all ages and disabilities, this program provides waterski and wakeboarding instruction from beginner to advanced levels.
Children’s Programs –
- Soaring with the Eagles: A 4 day camp for visually impaired and blind children, ages 6-17. Kids will learn to waterski, wakeboard, kayak and tubing methods. Location: Lake Zoar, Sandy Hook, CT
- Water Sports Boot Camp: An adaptive water sports event for special needs and disabled children primarily out of the Groton/New London military bases whose parents are actively deployed.
- Freedom Splash: A Water Sports Program series that’s designed for children with disabilities and special needs. Students will learn to waterski and wakeboard at our clean, safe lakeside headquarters in Sandy Hook, CT. This event is free of charge and open to kids 6-17. All abilities welcome.
- Fun in the Sun: In partnership with non-profit social services organization in our community, Fun in the Sun offers waterskiing, wakeboarding, and tubing instruction to disadvantaged and troubled children in CT. Ongoing throughout the summer.
Veteran’s Programs –
- Warriors on the Water: A weekend water sports retreat in September for disabled members of the armed forces. Location: Lake Zoar, Sandy Hook, CT
Special Events –
- Tournament of Champions: A two day water sports training event for individuals with traumatic and chronic spinal cord injuries followed by the first competitive grassroots SCI water ski tournament in the Northeast.
- The Big Splash: Sponsored by Disabled Sports USA and the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation, The Big Splash is two new adaptive water sports events specifically for NYC Metropolitan area residents with spinal cord injuries. Location: Bayside Marina, Bayside NY. Eligibility: Kids or Adults with Spinal Cord Injuries (does not include spina bifida)
If you wish to provide general sponsorship support instead of funding a specific event, please consider these options:
Admiral: $500. Admirals are considered Event Sponsors and will be given top billing on all press releases and marketing materials. Company name listed on event website. Exclusive invite to present the awards at the concluding ceremony. Company name recognized as the primary Sponsor. A plaque will honor your company’s commitment.
Captain: $250. Banner displayed in your honor at event. Company name listed on event website. Invitation to the Awards ceremony. Company name recognized as a sponsor. A certificate will be given to acknowledge your company’s contribution.
Lieutenant: $100. Company name listed on event website. Invitation to the Awards ceremony and your company name will be recognized as a sponsor. A certificate will be given to acknowledge your company’s contribution.