Open event registration applies to individual skiers signing up for open events, such as Saturday water ski clinics, Soaring with the Eagles, and snow ski clinics.
Day-of registration is not permitted. Our programs are free of charge for individuals with disabilities or special needs but a fully refundable deposit is required to secure your registration. You will NOT be considered registered until we have received ALL of the following:
- Skier bio form (submitted annually unless information has changed – see “seasonal forms” tab)
- Insurance waiver/media release form (submitted once at the start of each season- see “seasonal forms” tab)
- Registration form (submitted for each event, see below for dates – see “seasonal forms” tab for form)
- $30 deposit (fully refundable day of clinic, can be submitted via check or paypal)
OPEN CLINIC WINTER 2018 DATES: check back for dates and registration information
OPEN CLINIC DATES SUMMER 2018: check back for dates and registration information
DEPOSIT: Deposits can be submitted via cash, check, or paypal.
- Send cash or check payments to: PO Box 3505, Newtown, CT, 06470 (Checks can be made out to: LOF Adaptive Skiers)
- To submit your deposit via paypal, click
CANCELLATIONS: If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled event we require that you give at least 24 hours notice, however understand that unforeseen things can happen. Adaptive Ski Instruction is in high demand and your early cancellation can give another person an opportunity to ski and also can impact our volunteer needs. Registration deposits will not be returned if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice (special circumstances considered).