This applies to skiers signing up for open events, such as Open Clinics or Soaring with the Eagles.
Please understand that day-of registration is not permitted. Our programs are free of charge for individuals with disabilities or special needs but a deposit is required to secure your registration. You will NOT be considered registered until we have received ALL of the following:
- Skier bio form (submitted once each summer – see “seasonal forms” tab)
- Insurance waiver/media release form (submitted once each summer – see “seasonal forms” tab)
- Registration form (submitted for each open event, see below for dates – see “seasonal forms” tab for form)
- $30 deposit (fully refundable day of clinic, can be submitted via check or paypal)
OPEN CLINIC DATES (all of these are tentative with the exception of Soaring with the Eagles):
(Registration will open for open clinics shortly)
- June 24 (Open clinic)
- June 26-28 (Soaring with the Eagles)
- July 15 (Open clinic)
- July 29 (Open clinic)
- August 12 (Open clinic)
- August 26 (Open clinic)
Deposits can be submitted via cash, check, or paypal.
- Send cash or check payments to: PO Box 3505, Newtown, CT, 06470 (Checks can be made out to: LOF Adaptive Skiers)
- To submit your deposit via paypal, click
If it’s necessary to cancel your scheduled event we require that you give at least 24 hours notice. Adaptive Ski Instruction is in high demand and your early cancellation will give another person an opportunity to learn to ski and advance in the sport and also can impact our volunteer needs. Registration deposits will not be returned if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice (special circumstances considered).